(These hats take less than 1 skein of yarn (except for those with brims), and are all positively “screaming” for beads!)
The details below are pretty much the same for all of the hats except the ones with the brims. For purchasing info, scroll to bottom of page.
PDF Content:Charted and Written Instructions with lots of photos.
Size: Small (Numbers for Size Medium To Large shown in parentheses, except where explicitly indicated)
Circumference At Opening: 21.5" (23")
Length from Top Center To Opening: 6.5" (7")
- 80 (95) yards fingering or DK weight
- 160 (190) yards lace or cobweb weight used doubled
- For Casting On:
- All Sizes = US Size 1 (2.25 mm)
- For Between:
- US Size 2 (2.75 mm) (US Size 3 (3.25 mm))
- For Binding Off:
- Sizes Small & Medium = US Size 4 (3.5 mm)
- Size Large = US Size 5 (3.75 mm)
Crochet Hook: US Size E (3.5 mm), (US Size F (3.75 mm))
Price: USD 8.00
To purchase this pattern, send me an email at “email@example.com”. I will then send you a PayPal invoice (that can be paid with a credit card as well as PayPal account). Upon payment of the invoice, I will email you the pdf.